Become a Guest Blogger for iAchieve Learning!
You can make a difference! We are looking for professional, experienced writers to contribute guest posts to our blog. If you have experience writing, are knowledgable about current topics in education, and want to get your name and blog post visible to thousands of viewers, then contact us today!
Here’s what we require from you:
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put ‘iAchieve Learning Guest Blog Post’ in the title.
- Submit a unique article that relates to current educational topics that is between 500-1500 words.
- The article cannot be used anywhere else and must contain original content.
- Please include your name at the bottom of the article along with a short bio of yourself and include any social media links.
- Send us 2-3 other pieces of educational writing that you have written.
After you email us, expect a reply within 3-5 business days. We cannot guarantee that your article will get posted. We have the right to deny any articles that are not appropriate or we may require you to make some corrections/modifications before it does get posted.
Below are some ideas and topics for articles that we are looking for:
Tips/tricks for students to help with homework, studying, test taking
The latest technology/apps that can benefit students with learning
ACT/SAT Test Prep tips, strategies and tricks
Parenting tips/ideas to help their children
Information about special education and learning disabilities
This is just a start!
We look forward to hearing from you!