The ACT is a college admissions test that most juniors and/or seniors take in high school. Many students need help preparing for the ACT so that they can learn test taking strategies and time management skills to ensure they get the score they want in order to get into the colleges of their choice. Testing time is 2 hours and 55 minutes and contains up to 5 sections (essay is required for some colleges).
- English 45 minutes
- Mathematics 60 minutes
- Reading 35 minutes
- Science 35 minutes
- Writing 30 minutes (optional)
“I would absolutely recommend the tutors at iAchieve Learning for ACT prep. The tutor that worked with my daughter was very knowledgable and helped her with test taking strategies and prepared her very well to take the ACT. We were very pleased with her results on the ACT!” – John
ACT Test Dates and Deadlines for 2016-2017
ACT Test Date Registration Deadline When to Start Preparing October 28, 2017 September 15, 2017 July 2017 December 9, 2017 November 3, 2017 September 2017 February 10, 2018 January 12, 2018 November 2017 April 14, 2018 March 9, 2018 January 2018 June 9, 2018 May 4, 2018 March 2018 July 14, 2018 June 15, 2018 April 2018
Why choose iAchieve Learning for ACT Prep Tutoring?
- One-on-one instruction to ensure immediate results
- Our tutors have extensive ACT Prep tutoring experience
- Affordable prices and packages
- We create flexible schedules to serve your needs
- Reduce test anxiety and help build student confidence
- iAchieve Learning offers 3 packages for ACT Prep. Each session is 1 hour and our tutors will teach test taking strategies, time management techniques, design individual lessons based on student weaknesses, and provide ACT Practice Tests.