“There is no top. There are always further heights to reach.”
– Jascha Heifetz
The violin is one of the most common and most beautiful of all of the string instruments. Violinists can produce such rich and harmonious sounds with the bow that bring pure satisfaction to anyone listening.
Why do you want to play?
- To learn how to play violin for the first time
- You love the sound of the violin and want to play a string instrument
- To play for relaxation and enjoyment
- To join an orchestra and perform
- To advance yourself as a musician
- To become a classically trained violinist
- To entertain people
Here’s what our violin instructors offer:
- The fundamental building blocks of music – music theory, how to read music, how to play scales, chord and chord progressions and learning rhythm
- A variety of genres of music to play – classical, folk, jazz, pop, musical theater, and more!
- Proper violin set-up, body position, posture and mechanics
- Ear training
- Various bowing exercises, fingering practice, and learning vibrato
iAchieve Learning offers violin lessons to beginner students up to advanced students. Students can sign up for either hour or half hour sessions per week and the lessons are catered to the student’s ability levels and interests. We will pair you up with the teacher that fits your learning style and goals. For beginner students it is highly recommended to have a violin with a bow and a case. There are many different stores to purchase or rent them.
Our instructors have reserved time slots for each individual student and it’s very important that you attend every violin lesson scheduled. Our policy is that if you need to cancel or reschedule a lesson, you must contact iAchieve Learning within 24 hours of the lesson, or else you will be charged.
Contact us today to get a quote!