Become a Subject Tutor, ACT/SAT Prep Tutor or Music Instructor today!
We are looking for fun and energized people to join our team here at iAchieve Learning. If you enjoy helping others, have a positive attitude, and want flexible hours, contact us today!
Do you enjoy working with students and helping others achieve their goals?
iAchieve Learning is looking to hire talented and driven tutors and music instructors in all subject areas and instruments. We have part-time positions available in the Chicagoland area (minimum requirement of a bachelor’s degree). All of our instructors will be working with students in a one-on-one environment and will be traveling to the student’s home to give the lessons.
Why join our team?
- Flexible hours & locations
- Positve environment with training and support from qualified staff
- Help others achieve their learning goals
- Make a positive and lasting impact on a student’s life
- Share your talent and passion with other
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree
- Must have experience teaching or tutoring
- Must be passionate about teaching and helping others learn
- Must be patient, motivated, enthusiastic and have great communication skills
- ACT/SAT Test Prep Instructors must have scored in at least the 90th percentile
- All instructors must go through and pass a recent background check (paid by applicant)
- Must have reliable transportation in order to drive to students’ homes.
Become a Tutor/Music Instructor with iAchieve Learning!
If you are interested, then please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A current resume
- The filled out application that is below
- Recent copies of your transcripts
- Music instructors need to submit a 1-3 minute video of you performing your instrument for us to review
- ACT/SAT instructors need to submit official score reports of their ACT or SAT score