Are You Looking for a Tutor to
iAchieve Learning is offering in-person tutoring but we do have limited availability due to the higher risk associated with the coronavirus. Because of the higher risk and limited availability, we are temporarily offering a premium rate on any in-person tutoring. The health and safety of the students, families, and tutors are at the forefront of our concern. The majority of our clients are opting for Online Tutoring for the time being but if you think that In-Person Tutoring is the best fit for your child, then below are our options.
Safety is our Concern
In order to create a safe and comfortable learning environment, iAchieve Learning is enforcing the following rules for all students and tutors:
- Masks must be worn during sessions
- Students and tutors must wash hands before working together
- Sitting appropriate distances apart
- Hand sanitizer must be present
- No sharing of any materials such as pens, pencils, books, computers, etc.
iAchieve Learning offers 2 options for In-Person Tutoring for the 2020 school year:
Option 1: Private 1:1 In-Person Tutoring
Option 2: In-Person Learning Pods for Groups of 2-4 Students
Option 1: Private 1:1 In-Person Tutoring (limited availability)
Are you looking for more customized assistance for your child in their academics so that they can excel this school year? iAchieve Learning has top-notch tutors that are experts in their field ready to work with and help your son/daughter! Our tutors can either come to your home or meet at a public library to do the In-Person Tutoring sessions. We are only servicing areas in the greater Chicagoland area.
- Have your child paired with a professional tutor so that they don’t fall behind this school year.
- Tutors will focus on current school curriculum, addressing any learning gaps, reviewing and mastering content, preparing for upcoming projects and assessments, and more!
- We help develop a regular schedule that will work for you and your family.
- Receive regular feedback from tutors on your child’s progress.
Option 2: In-Person Learning Pods for Groups of 2-4 Students (limited availability)
Are you looking for small group instruction for your child so that they can benefit from a social learning environment with their peers? We are offering Online Learning Pods for the 2020 school year in order to accommodate families with the outbreak of the pandemic and to help save money. Our tutors can either come to your home or meet at a public library to do the In-Person Tutoring sessions. We are only servicing areas in the greater Chicagoland area.
- Learning Pods must be organized by the families prior to reaching out to iAchieve Learning.
- One set meeting location will be determined.
- These groups can accommodate 2-4 students and must be in a specific subject and one grade level.
- Students will meet in their Pod either once or twice a week on a monthly basis.
- Assigned tutor will work with the students on their current school curriculum, answer questions and explain any concepts that are not understood.
- Students will benefit by being in a social learning environment and working with their peers.
Need more information or have questions! We are here to help. Contact us today!