“I believe every guitar player inherently has something unique about their playing. They just have to identify what makes them different and develop it.” – Jimmy Page
Many kids dream of being a famous guitar player or performing with a live group. Why not make your dream come true? Playing the guitar has numerous benefits and can really enhance a person’s life. It promotes creativity, self-confidence and allows you to grow as a musician.
“My son absolutely loves his guitar lessons each week and he won’t stop talking about them. His music teacher has taught him some great exercises and I can already see how much he has progressed. I’ve also noticed that he’s more focused now then he used to be when studying and completing his homework.” – John, parent
Why do you want to play?
- To learn how to play guitar for the first time
- To learn the basics of music
- To play for relaxation and enjoyment
- To become a classically trained guitarist
- To perform or jam with other band members
- To learn jazz and improvisation
Here’s what our guitar instructors will offer:
- Lessons in acoustic guitar or electric guitar
- The fundamental building blocks of music – music theory, reading music, playing scales, chords and chord progressions and learning rhythm.
- A variety of genres of music to play (classical, folk, jazz, pop, rock, blues, musical theater and more!)
- The best ways to practice in order to see growth and development
- Proper body and hand posture
- Ear training
- Finger drills and techniques to make you a quicker and more technical player
iAchieve Learning offers guitar lessons to beginner students up to advanced students. Students can sign up for either hour or half hour sessions per week and the lessons are catered to the student’s ability levels and interests. We will pair you up with the teacher that fits your learning style and goals. You do need your own guitar in order to take lessons!
Our instructors have reserved time slots for each individual student and it’s very important that you attend every guitar lesson scheduled. Our policy is that if you need to cancel or reschedule a lesson, you must contact iAchieve Learning within 24 hours of the lesson, or else you will be charged.
Contact us today to get a quote!