“Life is about rhythm. We vibrate, our hearts are pumping blood, we are a rhythm machine, that’s what we are.” – Mickey Hart
Learning to play the drums can have an amazing effect on a person’s self-expression, social behavior and energy levels. As a drummer, you become the backbone of the group and determine the pacing and tempo. Become a rockstar today!
Why do you want to play?
- To learn how to play drums for the first time
- To learn rhythm and coordination
- To play for relaxation, enjoyment and to reduce stress
- To perform with other band members
- To learn jazz and improvisation
- To have a blast!
Here’s what our drum instructors will offer:
- A variety of drum beats and drum fills
- Learning drum notation and how to read music
- How to set up and maintain a drum kit
- Proper body and grip position
- Techniques on how to become a quicker and more technical player
iAchieve Learning offers drum lessons to beginner students up to advanced students. Students can sign up for either hour or half hour sessions per week and the lessons are catered to the student’s ability levels and interests. We will pair you up with the teacher that fits your learning style and goals. For beginner students it is highly recommended to have a 5-piece drum set with hi hat cymbals and a crash ride.
Our instructors have reserved time slots for each individual student and it’s very important that you attend every drum lesson scheduled. Our policy is that if you need to cancel or reschedule a lesson, you must contact iAchieve Learning within 24 hours of the lesson, or else you will be charged.
Contact us today to get a quote!