“Life is like a piano. What you get out of it depends on how you play it.” – Tom Lehrer
Piano is one of the most versatile instruments and once you learn to play the piano, learning to play other instruments becomes that much easier. There are so many reasons that people want to learn to play!
Why do you want to play?
- To start off as a beginner and become progressively awesome at it
- To learn the basics of music
- To play for relaxation and enjoyment
- To become a classically trained pianist
- To learn jazz and improvisation
- To perform with other band members
- To entertain people
Here’s what our Piano Instructors Offer:
- The fundamental building blocks of music – music theory, how to read music, how to play scales, chords and chord progressions and learning rhythm.
- A variety of genres of music to play – classical, folk, jazz, pop, rock, blues, musical theater and more!
- The correct ways to practice in order to see growth and development
- Proper body and hand posture
- Ear training
- Finger drills and techniques to acquire dexterity and make you a more technical player
iAchieve Learning offers piano lessons to beginner students up to advanced students. Students can sign up for either half hour sessions or full hour sessions per week and the lessons are catered to the student’s ability levels and interests. We will pair you up with the piano teacher that fits your learning style and goals. It is highly recommended that you have a piano at home although purchasing an 88-key keyboard with weighted keys is the next best option. If you are a beginner, having a keyboard with 61 keys will suffice.
Our instructors have reserved time slots for each individual student and it’s very important that you attend every piano lesson scheduled. Our policy is that if you need to cancel or reschedule a lesson, you must contact iAchieve Learning within 24 hours of the lesson, or else you will be charged.
Contact us today to get a quote!