Don’t let your child fall behind this summer!
Help them get ahead and stay on track for the following school year. Summer is a time for children to take a break and relax. But learning does not have to stop or interfere with their summer break. Our summer tutoring will help provide an enriching experience for any subject, that will be enjoyable and that coordinates with your summer schedule.
“My 9 year old daughter has been having a really hard time with both math and reading and I was concerned about her falling behind over the summer. We contacted iAchieve Learning and signed her up for one of the Summer Packages and I so thankful for the help and great progress that she made!”
Our Summer Tutoring programs are perfect for:
- Students that want to get ahead.
- Students that failed a class and need extra guidance.
- Students that are currently taking a summer school course and need the extra assistance.
- Students that need to prepare for the ACT.
- Students that want to learn something new.
Studies have shown that:
- If students don’t practice academic skills over the summer, they lose them.
- Keeping students on a regular, regimented routine during the summer will help them develop good studying habits causing them to be overall better students.
- Math is one of the biggest subjects affected and students can lose about 2.6 months of skills learned during the school year by not practicing them over the summer.
- Children greatly benefit from parents that are involved with helping their children enroll in some type of reading and/or writing program over the summer.
Contact us today to learn about our Summer Packages!