Are you getting ready to audition for an upcoming play, on-camera performance or have a major speech to give? Do you want to make sure that you feel confident, get a call back and land the part in that show? iAchieve Learning can help! Our Audition Prep Coaches will work with individuals to ensure that they feel extra prepared, know what to practice and teach the best tips and tricks to land your part.
“You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”
Here’s What Our Audition Prep Can Offer:
- Rehearse monologues or scenes for an upcoming play, drama program, on-camera audition, or first meeting with an agent
- Prepare for different types of speaking engagements such as a business meeting, wedding toast, eulogy, school board presentation, etc.
- Provide an unbiased, thoughtful approach to your next audition
- Help individuals get over their fears of public speaking and step out of their comfort zone
- Provide knowledge and support in areas of creativity, oral presentation and stage presence
Meet our Audition Prep Coach, Ken Bradley!
I am a Chicago Actor and 22 year member of SAG/AFTRA as well as the Directors Guild of America. My career has taken me from a stage actor, in my early days, to film production, as an Assistant Director on a network television series, and back again.
Read more about him here.