When it comes to preparing for the GRE, your test score can help define your future! Having a strong test score can help you stand out from the rest of the applicants and get you into a top, competitive school that will lead to a fulfilling career.
The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a standardized test that most graduate and business schools require students to take as part of their admissions process. Thousands of schools accept the GRE but please make sure to research your desired school’s requirements ahead of time. The GRE General test measures student’s thinking abilities in a limited amount of time and does not test specific content knowledge. Students can either take the computer-based version or paper version of the test, depending on location and availability.
- Computer Delivered Version: 3 hours and 45 minutes
- Paper Delivered Version: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Areas Tested on the GRE General Test:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Analytical Writing
Click here to learn more about the content and structure of the GRE General Test.
Click here for Registration, Test Centers, and Dates
Why Choose iAchieve Learning for GRE Test Prep Tutoring?
- One-on-one instruction to ensure immediate results
- We come to you!
- Affordable prices and packages
- We create flexible schedules to serve your needs
- Reduce test anxiety and help build student confidence
- We offer 3 packages for GRE test prep. Our tutors will teach test-taking strategies, time management techniques, design individual lessons for students, give practice tests and provide feedback.